Lending is ALWAYS the very first step…
Many buyers, and Realtors, make the mistake of putting the cart before the horse: searching for homes before determining the buyer’s lending strategy.
These and many other financially oriented questions are critical, and should be answered prior to searching for homes to avoid confusion and frustration…
- Will you use a mortgage broker or a mortgage banker?
- Will you use a local bank or a national bank?
- Will you go with a Conventional, FHA, or VA loan?
- Do you want to close at the beginning of the month or at the end?
- How much do you qualify for?
- How much are you pre-approved for?
- How much can you afford?
- Are you working with someone you know and trust or who comes highly recommended?
If you would like to connect with one of our Preferred Lenders for a no hassle, no pressure, and dare we say it…fun conversation fill out the form below!