Holy smokes the BAKER NEIGHBORHOOD ES EN FUEGO!! There are some amazing developments happening in and around Baker that will bring even more vitality, originality and fun to Baker! We’ve compiled a list of the most recent projects that are launching soon – check this out:
- Broadway / Lincoln Corridor – Bike lanes might be in our near future – yay! Click here to visit the project website!
- 119 S. Broadway (The Webber Theatre (or as more recently known, “Kitty’s”) – Denver-based SourceRock Partners, want to transform it into a culinary center for the area! Read more here…
- 900 W. 1st Ave – The Yard on Santa Fe…”board game cafe & pub” – how cool is that?? Check it out here!
- 714 W. 4th Ave – Java & Ice Cream! You can’t have enough of either…Coming Soon!
- 300 Santa Fe Ave – Mile High Vienna Stand is gonna serve adult bevies – what’s better than a foot long dog and a cold beer!!! Yay!
- 471 Kalamath Ave – We’re sad to see Breckenridge Brewery say farewell, but we’re excited to see Crazy Mountain Tap Room & BBQ opening soon! Here’s a great Westword article about the fun-to-come!
- 300 Elati St – Waffle Up! This one’s been open awhile now, but we just had to include it. Easy description on this one…ready? BEST. WAFFLES. EVER. PERIOD.
- In addition to these exciting new developments, there are also several residential projects that have recently been completed, broken ground, or applied for permits. And guess what? Many of them are on the WEST side of Baker….Fox Street, Galapago Street, and Inca Street! We’re not sayin’ we’ve got Nostradamus Skills, but we have been saying this would happen for years…eh hem 🙂
Ps. Wanna checkout Baker Homes for Sale? Click here to get MLS Access to the Baker Home Search!
Cheers for now,